This page contains links to NYSED forms and related information. Some of the documents are PDF files. In order to view them, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- Sample Forms for Filing an Appeal for Petitioners not Represented by an Attorney
- Forms for Filing an Appeal to the Commissioner Involving Homeless Children and Youth
Some educational institutions must be incorporated by the Board of Regents (e.g. historical societies, libraries, museums and charter schools). Other entities may be formed under the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law, the Business Corporation Law, the Partnership Law or the Limited Liability Company Law with the consent of the Commissioner of Education.
Includes forms related to the provision of special education services.
- Forms and Notices Related to Special Education
- Frequently Used Special Education Applications
- Application for the Talking Book and Braille Library
- Information and Forms for Appeals to the State Review Officer (SRO)
- Information on Applications for Financial Aid for Students who are Deaf, Deaf/Blind, or Hard of Hearing
- Unified Contract Services (UCS)
Forms for teacher certification, teacher discipline, and fingerprinting.
- Apply for a Certification (teachers, administrators, teaching assistants, and pupil personnel professionals)
- Apply Online for Fingerprint Clearance
- Better Beginnings Award Application
- Fingerprint and Background Check for Teachers | Teacher Tenure
- Teacher Certification Forms
- Teacher Discipline Forms
- Teacher of the Year Application
- Time Extension of a Provisional, Initial, or Transitional Certificate
- Data Collection Forms for Institutions of Higher Education - Available through the Office of Research and Information Systems ORIS
- Distance Education Program Registration
- Institutional Accreditation
- Applications for Non-Degree Granting Proprietary Schools
- Registration of Post secondary Education Programs
- Registration of Programs Preparing Classroom Teachers
Forms available through the Office of the Professions, including license applications, professional discipline complaint forms, and online license verifications.
- Forms Available Through the Office of the Professions
- Online License Verifications
- Professional Discipline Complaint Form
- Regents Health Care Scholarship Application
- Regents Professional Opportunity Scholarship Application
- BOCES Forms
- Public School Choice: Charter Schools Forms
- Child Nutrition Forms
- Educational Management Services (Includes links to pupil transportation and school budget guidelines and forms)
- Grants Finance Unit Forms (FS-10, FS-10-A, FS-10-F, FS-25)
- Nonpublic Secondary School Registration Forms for Nonpublic School Authorities to Register with the University of the State of New York
- New York State Indian Aid Application
- Other Data Collection Forms for Schools and BOCES
- Pupil Transportation Forms
- Rate Setting Unit Forms
- School Facilities and Building Aid Forms
- STAC and Special Aids Unit Forms and Publications
- State Aid Forms
- Strategic Evaluation Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting SEDCAR, Information and Forms, including PD-1/4 Report
- Summer School Handbook and Forms
Grant programs administered by SED and RFPs issued by SED offices.
- Grant Finance Forms for Local Agencies
- Library Grants Information
- P-16 (Elementary, Middle, Secondary & Continuing Education) Funding Opportunities
- Office of Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID) Procurement and Grant Opportunities
- State Archives Grant Programs
Includes "Notice of Appearance" forms plus information and forms for Student Support Services, home schooling, and for reporting fraud, waste, and abuse.