|Learning Outcomes and Data - Fall 2011|
- "Great workshop…knowledgeable and effective presenters."
- "Great hands on practical activities that can be used immediately."
- "This training took the teams to the next level of turn- key training."
- "The training for rubrics was turn-key and I look forward to bringing the ideas back to administration to create an action plan for the remainder of the year."
- "Great day- theory wedded with practice and application!"
- "I continue to be so impressed with this initiative. Please continue to provide! Love the updates to EngageNY!"
- "Some content was a refresher from summer which was helpful. Presenters were engaging, knowledgeable and practical."
- "I feel as if we are moving down the road. There is a good connection between August-November. Kudos!"
Patrick Flynn’s outcomes from the November 2 training
At the end of the presentation, each participant should be able to:
- Build a common language in their buildings around teaching and learning and PD through use of rubrics
- Use the information they gain from classroom observation to provide on-going support for teacher development
- Use evidence in a feedback cycle to ensure quality professional growth
- Use rubrics as a tool to establish an environment for self-assessment, reflection on practice and collegial conversations
- 96.2% of survey respondents are on track to deliver training for Common Core Implementation by June 1, 2012
- 84.6% of survey respondents are on track to deliver training for DDI by June 1, 2012
- 68.9% of survey respondents are on track to deliver training for Teacher and Leader Evaluation by June 1, 2012