Final Scopes of Work
New York State Scope of Work (Last Revised March 2013) (2.55 MB)
You may find LEA Scopes of Work in the following categories:
- BOCES Name
- LEA Name
- County Name
- Assembly District
- Senate District
Race to the Top Final Scope of Work and Associated Documents
Note: These documents are in PDF format for informational purposes only. Participating LEAs must access their Final Scope of Work forms to download, complete, and submit through the State Education Department’s Information and Reporting Services Portal (IRSP) at http://portal.nysed.gov/portal/page/pref/PortalApp.
See more informaton about the Information and Reporting Services Portal (IRSP).
- Guidance Document (196 KB)
- Student Outcomes and Work Plan (161 KB)
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation System Implementation Certifications for Public Schools - We are no longer accepting the original RTTT Certifications for Teacher and Principal Evaluation System Implementation for public schools that were originally included with RTTT LEA applications. Please see NYSED Resources and Tools to Support Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR) Implementation for additional information.
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation System Implementation Certifications for Charter Schools:
- Request to Certify a Network Team Equivalent (53 KB)
Scope of Work Technical Assistance Webcast - October 8, 2010
Scope of Work Videoconference for LEAs - October 4, 2010