This page contains links to NYSED forms and related information. Some of the documents are PDF files. In order to view them, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader External link.

Appeals to the Commissioner

Consent Process

Some educational institutions must be incorporated by the Board of Regents (e.g. historical societies, libraries, museums and charter schools). Other entities may be formed under the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law, the Business Corporation Law, the Partnership Law or the Limited Liability Company Law with the consent of the Commissioner of Education.

Forms and Applications for Individuals with Disabilities

Includes forms related to the provision of special education services.

Forms and Applications Related to Teaching and Public School Employees

Forms for teacher certification, teacher discipline, and fingerprinting.

Forms for Institutions of Higher Education

Forms for Professional Licenses

Forms available through the Office of the Professions, including license applications, professional discipline complaint forms, and online license verifications.

Forms for School Districts and Schools

Cultural Education Forms

Forms for use in the New York State Library, State Museum, and State Archives.

Grants and Requests for Proposals RFPs

Grant programs administered by SED and RFPs issued by SED offices.

Miscellaneous Forms and Regulations

Includes "Notice of Appearance" forms plus information and forms for Student Support Services, home schooling, and for reporting fraud, waste, and abuse.

Last Updated: February 7, 2014
February 7, 2014