- July 17, 2012: 2011-12 Education Jobs Fund (EJF) Final Expenditure Report (including Supplemental amount) now available. It must be submitted no later than September 30, 2012.
- July 17, 2012: 2011-12 Race to The Top (RTTT) Final Expenditure Report now available. It must be submitted no later than September 30, 2012.
- June 06, 2012: Supplemental 2011-12 Education Jobs Fund (EJF) Budget Amendment now available.
- September 30, 2011: The Education Jobs Fund (EJF) 2011-12 Budget Summary is now available
- September 16, 2011: RTTT Annual Program Report (APR) (Deadline: September 30)
- September 9, 2011: Letter to ARRA Grant Recipients About Approaching Deadlines
- July 29, 2011:Education Stabilization Fund (ESF) Final Expenditure Report for 2010-11 is now available. Due by August 19, 2011.
- July 25, 2011:Education Jobs Fund (EJF) Final Expenditure Report for 2010-11 is now available.
- July 15, 2011: Letter to ARRA Grant Recipients
- April 4, 2011: Commissioner urges careful attention for ARRA grants ending soon (34KB)
- April 1, 2011: RTTT Budget Submission Tutorial (budgets due April 22, 2011)
- March 25, 2011: ARRA Reporting System Open for Race to the Top First Year Budget Submission (budgets due April 22, 2011)
- March 11, 2011: ARRA Reporting System Open for period of Quarter 1, 2011 (ending March 31, 2011)
- February 11, 2011: Education Job Funds - Frequently Asked Questions
- January 4, 2011: The Education Jobs Fund - A PowerPoint presentation from the January 4, 2011 Elluminate session. (121KB)
- December 15, 2010: Important guidance on open versus closed approved projects for quarterly reporting purposes.
- December 15, 2010: ARRA Education Jobs Fund System Now Open for 2010-11, Budget Summary and Narrative Due by January 14, 2011
- More updates
- November 2010: U.S. Department of Education guidance regarding Education Jobs Funds and fiscal requirements under Title I, Part A.
- September 17, 2010: ARRA now has its own Search! See the Search box at the top of page. This should help grant recipients and others find critical information.
- September 16, 2010: Year 2 - 2010-11 ESF Application open, deadline 10/15. Guidance Document (266KB)
- September 16, 2010: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the September 8, 2010 Presentation on ARRA Reporting Requirements for Section 4410 Preschool Special Education
- August 26, 2010: Clarifying Guidance regarding Calculation of Job Estimates (FTEs) from the U.S. Department of Education
- September 14, 2010:
- September 7, 2010: Reporting Requirements for Public Computer Centers (PCCs) in the Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) (1.32 MB)
- September 7, 2010: Reporting Requirements for Section 4410 Preschool Special Education (1 MB)
- September 2, 2010: U.S. Department of Education Press Release Regarding NYS Education Jobs Fund Program Application
- August 25, 2010: Guidance has been posted by the U.S. Department of Education for states on the Education Jobs Fund Program . Further guidance and information will be posted as available. Please continue to monitor this site.
- August 19, 2010: Title I ARRA - Year 2 (2010-11) Budget Guidance
- July 2, 2010: Final Expenditure Report for 2009-10 ARRA Educational Stabilization Fund (ESF) now available.
- June 10, 2010: ARRA Power Point Presentation (1.42 MB)
This presentation, delivered at the NYSASBO spring workshops and annual conference, provides an overview of all ARRA requirements, effective June 2010.
- March 19, 2010: ARRA ESF Monitoring Visit Documents
- March 15, 2010: Q&A from March 11, 2010 Webinar (23 KB) - Supplemental Education Stabilization Fund and Changes in Quarterly Reporting
- March 11, 2010: Power point Presentation from March 10, 2010 Online Training (1.53 MB): ARRA Supplemental Education Stabilization Fund (ESF) Application and Changes to the ARRA Quarterly Reporting Requirements
- March 10, 2010: School Finance Frequently Asked Questions are now available.
- March 4, 2010: Accessing the Audio Recording of the March 2nd Elluminate Training Session
- March 1, 2010: Education Stabilization Fund Supplemental Application
- February 26, 2010: Timeline for Expenditure Reporting and Instructions for Using the On-Line System
- February 24, 2010: Online Training Announcement: ARRA School-Level Expenditure Reporting Project
- January 11, 2010: New York State Fiscal Stabilization Fund: Phase
This web site will provide information on the
status of New York State's efforts to provide all
indicators and descriptors in the four assurance areas in the
Phase II application. The four assurance areas are:
Reports will also be posted on this web site regarding
proposed regulatory and policy changes, and instructions for
- Achieving Equity in Teacher Distribution
- Improving the Collection and Use of Data
- Standards and Assessments
- Supporting Struggling Schools
- January 6, 2010: The deadline for reporting by all ARRA sub-recipients has been extended until January 11, 2010. If you don't submit by this deadline, your information will not be posted on federalreporting.gov .
List of Missing Reports by ARRA Sub-Recipient (56 KB)
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
- December 8, 2009: ARRA Reporting System Open for All Sub-Recipients
The ARRA Quarterly Reporting System is now open to collect the second quarter data, required of all ARRA recipients, due December 30, 2009.
- December 8, 2009: Guidance Document for Second Quarter Reporting
- ARRA Reporting Question and Answer Summary | MS Word (135 KB)
- ARRA Funds Under Title I, Parts A & D - Improving Academic Achievement for the Disadvantaged
- Instructions for Completing On-line ARRA Quarterly Reporting | MS Word (100 KB )
- Excel Template for Calculating Jobs Created/Saved (24 KB)
- September 18, 2009: PowerPoint for the Webcast on Reporting on the Use of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Funds (1.92 MB)
- September 16, 2009: Memo to ARRA Sub-recipients from the Executive Director of School Operations and Management Services
- August 13, 2009: Education Stabilization Fund, CFDA No. 84.394 Guidance Document, August 2009 - MS Word (88 KB ) | PDF (106 KB)
- August 6, 2009: Updated ARRA Assurances for the Stabilization Funds (119 KB)
- August 6, 2009: DUNS Code Information - MS Word (130 KB) | PDF (160 KB)
- July 21, 2009: Powerpoint Presentations from Recipients Reporting on Recovery Funds Webinars
- June 29, 2009: Subject: "Frequently Asked Questions, Federal Reporting Requirements, and Other Updates" | MS Word (86 KB) | PDF (227 KB)
- June 26, 2009: Frequently Asked Questions
- June 23, 2009: Special Edition of News and Notes: Update: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- June 3, 2009: Subject: U.S. Department of Education Accepting Applications for New Federal Teacher Quality Partnership Grants Program Awards | MS Word (59 KB) | PDF (262 KB)
- May 28, 2009: IDEA Update - The NYS Education Department is maintaining the 2009-2010 Federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Application materials for regular IDEA. IDEA American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) funds are now available at: http://www.vesid.nysed.gov/spedfin/.
June 24, 2015